Big Skill Crafts Festival & Workshops
Join us at our popular annual event, celebrating craftsmanship, handmade arts and crafts, and showcasing local makers.
There will be a number of stalls and workshops available, such as:
- Glass and Copper jewellery workshops
- Knitting and crochet
- Handmade quilts
- Hand dyed wool and yarn
- Mini crochet
- Paintings and photography
- Encaustic art and demonstrations
- "Up-cycled" textiles and wooden lamps
- Handmade leatherwork
- Leather and resin jewellery and linen clothing
- Wood turning
- Floral cushions
- Recycled metal bug making workshops
- Willow weaving workshops
- Rag-rugging workshops
- Tools for self-reliance (including blacksmithing demonstrations, tool repairs)
- AND on Sunday: Wooden Toy workshops and children's screen printing, clay sculpture and gargoyle making workshops
Plus activities by Hay, Brecon and Talgarth Sanctuary for Refugees and Love Zimbabwe Charities.
Food & Drink available all day and evening in the Globe Bar and Cafe.
FREE ENTRY all weekend 10 am - 5 pm