1. Stewards typically work a few hours a day in return for a festival wristband, granting access to a whole range of debates, live music, film and comedy.
2. Free camping with hot showers and toilets is available along with a delicious hot meal per shift. The team is always diverse, welcoming and up for having a lot of fun.
3. Gain new skills and event experience -stewarding looks good on your CV,
If you have a good work ethic, a keen interest in philosophy and live music and a good sense of humour then we'd like to hear from you. You must be able to commit to at least three days between 23rd May - 2nd June.
Please note: All stewards have to pay a deposit of £30 to secure their stewarding place. This is refundable after the festival upon successful completion of your shifts.
1. Complete the application form below
2. Pay your deposit of £30
3. Pack your sun cream and dig out your best festival hat
Hay on Wye
Tel: 01497 821762
Globe at Hay celebrates all forms of expression; from poetry readings to fashion shows, children’s workshops to video art and from philosophical talks to music and comedy.
Copyright © 2013