We're welcoming you back to join us at The Globe at Hay's wonderfully spacious garden from Friday 31st July!
- Enjoy drinks or dine al fresco in our garden for our opening weekend, with a sheltered canopy and picnic benches.
- Booking ahead is advisable to avoid disappointment, please email email@example.com - All bookings to be taken in line with current government guidelines.
- Try our delicious Summer Menu: Burgers, Salads and Desserts packed with flavour using seasonal and sustainable ingredients from local suppliers.
- Join us for our popular brunch on Sundays!
- In order to adhere to distancing guidelines, we will have adequate spacing between tables.
- You will be seated at a table upon arrival where we will take your order and deliver to your table.
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entrance, around the venue and upon exit.
- A one way system will also be in place for toilets and we will have continuous cleaning throughout the day.
Thursday: 10am - 5pm
Friday: 11am - Late
Saturday: 11am - Late
Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Thursday: 12pm - 2pm
Friday: 12pm - 2pm & 5.30pm - 8.30pm
Saturday: 12pm - 2pm & 5.30pm - 8.30pm
Sunday: 12pm - 2pm
Important notice to all customers and event attendees:
Following official government advice issued on Monday 16 March, which advised that people should avoid public venues, we must take the safety of our team, visitors and performers into consideration. Therefore, The Globe at Hay will be closed as of 5pm on Tuesday 17 March until further notice, to implement precautions to slow down the spread of coronavirus within our community.
At this unprecedented time, we are awaiting updates from the government and until further notice, upcoming events are to be postponed and rescheduled to a later date if viable.
For upcoming events which are likely to be affected, ticket holders can expect us to be in contact in due course regarding their purchase. We will be offering full refunds or exchanging tickets to rescheduled dates where possible. If you have any queries, please email us and we will endeavour to respond as soon as possible.
We play an important role in Hay-on-Wye however our community comes first and therefore this decision has not come lightly. It is with a heavy heart that we have to do this as programming our events takes time and we were particularly looking forward to a spectacular quarter at The Globe, and we hope to re-open our doors soon.
We will constantly be reassessing our position and with creativity at our core, we will be looking at ways to spread positivity and keep spirits high in any way that we can. We are determined that Hay’s incredible culture will emerge from this challenge stronger and more vibrant than ever.
For information on HowTheLightGetsIn Festival, please click here.
Thank you to those who continue to support us. For now, we want to extend our love and best wishes to everyone – stay safe, remain calm and keep positive.
The Globe at Hay Team x